- November 1, 2021
- TEGO Cyber Inc
- Software Technology
- 8565 S. Eastern Avenue, Suite 150, Las Vegas, NV 89123
Threat intelligence is knowledge that allows you to prevent or mitigate those attacks. Rooted in data, threat intelligence provides context — like who is attacking you, what their motivation and capabilities are, and what indicators of compromise in your systems to look for — that helps you make informed decisions about your security.
Client and Business Goals:
The client is a Las Vegas-based company and a provider of premium cyber security services for 500 Fortune Companies.
The Tego Threat Intelligence Platform takes in vetted and curated threat data and after utilizing a proprietary process, the platform compiles, analyzes, and then enriches the data to turn it into threat intelligence with information that is timely, informative, and relevant. The Tego Threat Intelligence provides additional context including specific details needed to identify and counteract threats so that security teams can spend less time searching for disparate information.
Tego’s first integration of its Threat Intelligence Platform is into the SPLUNK SIEM (System Information Event Monitoring) platform. The Tego Guardian App allows a Security Operations Team to continue working within the tools they use on a daily basis, with visibility into threats and related, relevant context at their fingertips to enable faster speed to decision.
- AWS (EC2, EBS, S3, Route 53), .Net Framework, PostgreSQL, Nginx,
- PostgreSQL, Redis, REST services,
- UI/UX design, Agile management
- Manual, automated UI, stress and performance testing
- Continuous integration (Vagrant, VirtualBox, Ansible)
- Machine learning: Time Series and Gradient Boosting models.