With a team having built some of the top endpoint security products on the market, we have a good understanding of both the threat landscape and the weaknesses in existing security solutions.
- Created leading endpoint security products and technologies
- Deep knowledge of the operating system
- Extensive understanding of the threat landscape
- Technical expertise on viruses and other malware
As data has become more ubiquitous the need to protect this data has become even greater. Our revolutionary technology can protect the actual data itself from attack.
- Prevents unwanted changes to protected files and folders
- Has virtually zero impact on performance
- Preserves existing user workflow and behavior
- Is compatible with existing security applications
We hold ourselves and others to a high standard, both in the way that we work and in how we build our products. The outcome is a solution that can be trusted and relayed on for superior data protection.
- Straightforward and honest in our work ethic
- Professional and dependable in our business transactions
- Building reliable and sustainable products and development styles
- Working hard to satisfy our customers and listen to their feedback
Neushield bridge the gap between security and backup
With the onslaught of ransomware and other cyberthreats it is becoming harder for corporations to protect their data. News reports about ransomware attacks have become so commonplace that it easy to wonder if there is any good solution.
At NeuShield we have taken a completely different approach to traditional security by offering data protection. Rather than trying to detect and block threats one-by-one we take a new patent pending approach that uses Mirror Shielding™, One-Click Restore and Data Engrams™ which shield important data to prevent threats from modifying it.
This new approach allows us to instantly recover data from any unknown or zero-day threat. Because we are protecting the data rather than trying to find specific threats, we can do this without requiring continuous updates and without signatures.